The decree of the President of Ukraine No. 82/2019 enacts the decision of the Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine dated March 19, 2019 “On the Application, Revocation and Amendment of Personal Special Economic and Other Restrictive Measures (Sanctions)”
The sanctions are applied to 294 legal entities and 848 individuals:
- involved into the construction of the Kerch Straight Bridge;
- involved into armed assault and seizure of the Ukrainian military vessels as well as illegal imprisonment of the Ukrainian sailors;
- organized and promoted the pseudo elections in the temporarily occupied territories of Donets, Lugansk and Crimean peninsula;
- blatantly violated the Ukrainian law of entry/exit to/from the temporarily occupied territory of the Ukrainian Crimea;
- disseminated anti Ukrainian publications;
- illegally obtained and used the museum collections, belonging to Ukraine;
Furthermore, sanctions are applied to the Heads of the Federation Council of the RF Federal Assembly and the Deputies of the RF State Duma.
CNSD of Ukraine additionally imposed the restrictive measures against some legal entities and individuals who have been sanctioned by the EU, the USA and Canada.
At the suggestion of the National Bank of Ukraine, the sanctions were extended against the four banks with the state- aggressor’s capital.
At the same time, due to the achievement of the goals, the restrictive measures against the eight legal entities, ceased the economic activity were cancelled according to the proposals of the SSU.
Also the SSU initiated the technical updates to be made to the identification data of one individual and two legal entities.
The President also requested the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine to inform the authorities of the European Union, the United States of America and other states about the imposition of sanctions and raise with them the issue on the application of the similar restrictive measures.
More details on the link: