The elections for the President of Ukraine will be held on 31 March 2018 in Ukraine.
The citizens of Ukraine, residing in the temporarily occupied territory of AR of Crimea and city of Sevastopol can vote at the presidential elections by changing the place for voting. The internally displaced persons have the same right to vote, guaranteed by the Article 8 of the Law of Ukraine “On ensuring the rights and freedoms of IDPs”
How to participate in voting?
- Choose the electoral registration department of the local or district state administrations in mainland Ukraine. Its address is available on the w-site: drv.gov.ua , the section “the Electoral registration departments”.
- You should submit the application to change temporarily the place for voting without changing the electoral address (part 3 article7 of the Law of Ukraine ”About the State Voter Registration”) to the chosen electoral registration department until 25 March 2019.
– You must have a passport of the citizen of Ukraine or temporal certificate of the citizen of Ukraine (if the person has recently gained a citizenship).
– if you applied to the electoral registration department and did not found yourself in the State voter registry you can apply simultaneously for including yourself
into the State voter registry.
- At the same day in accordance with your application, you must get a certificate about the temporarily changing of the place for voting, including the number of voting station and electoral district.
- It is necessary to come to the chosen voting station at the day of voting, 31 March 2019 and show: Passport of the citizen of Ukraine or temporal certificate of the citizen of Ukraine (if the person has recently gained a citizenship); Certificate about the temporarily changing of the place for voting.
In addition, you can always request to the Mission regarding the exercising of the constitutional rights and freedoms related to the temporarily occupied Crime at the address: city of Kherson, Ushakov Avenue, 42, hot-line tel: 0 800 502 192, skype ark. predstavnitctvo, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.